Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

credible dealers ?need opinions

Article about: hey guys my father and i are about to make a large move and buy up a lot of militaria and items of interest and well i have a list below of dealers we have stuff picked out from and i am won

quattronewf
    ?

Default credible dealers ?need opinions

hey guys my father and i are about to make a large move and buy up a lot of militaria and items of interest and well i have a list below of dealers we have stuff picked out from and i am wondering if these are people any of you know or if i should look elsewhere ...

CoCollector.co.uk | Collectables, World War Memorabilia, German Militaria, Medals...

Militaria antiques buy sell collectors advertisments. Free ads uniform, coin, helmet, model. Ancient medieval ww1 ww2 and modern

klaus-butschek.com

RELIC HUNTER WW2 ORIGINALMILITARIA

Time Traveler - Quality Authentic Historical Militaria

LEISURE GALLERIES - Robert Taylor Aviation Art, Autographs & Memorabilia

About USM Books

are all of these reputable dealers ? or does anyone know of any of these to stay clear of ?
    im preparing to buy a large ammount of stuff from each of these sites and im just trying to get
    and idea of who is credible and who isnt ...

anyone have any other recomendations for dealers ?

thanks guys
    clet

?

Default Re: credible dealers ?need opinions

the best advice is to research each piece you want to buy. if you dont know what you are buying then chances are you will end up with fakes and some of them look as good as originals especially if you want to collect medals and awards..i have dealt with the relic hunter site and have met him at shows, he is as honest as they come. also recommend bill shea his site is the ruptured duck.com most collectors on this site will help out if you post pics . i like to go to shows and handle items ..

?

Militaria antiques buy sell collectors advertisments. Free ads uniform, coin, helmet, model. Ancient medieval ww1 ww2 and modern is a part of our War relics portal, here is based free classified ads, before you communicate with the seller you need to be ask here for opinions of the seller. There was a couple of frauds, but I can't control sellers due of it's not a fee based site
    I would advice you to see here our list of dealers, the link on the top of the forum or look here: War relics advised dealers
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

There is a good list here

Militaria Mart - 15,000+ items of militaria for sale

Looking at the prices, looks like I'll have to increase mine

?

Not on the Para badge John !!!!!!!!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

quattronewf
    ?

awesome guys thanks .. i am looking for a lot of documentation, books and personal items mainly (my father) and for myself i am in into the actual medals daggers,insignia etc. ..

i wish i had found this site long ago ... its been great so far !!

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Not on the Para badge John !!!!!!!!
    My word is my bond Paul

If you look its even on hold for you

?

Your a gent !! cheers mate
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Quote by quattronewf View Post
    hey guys my father and i are about to make a large move and buy up a lot of militaria and items of interest and well i have a list below of dealers we have stuff picked out from and i am wondering if these are people any of you know or if i should look elsewhere ...

CoCollector.co.uk | Collectables, World War Memorabilia, German Militaria, Medals...

Militaria antiques buy sell collectors advertisments. Free ads uniform, coin, helmet, model. Ancient medieval ww1 ww2 and modern

klaus-butschek.com

RELIC HUNTER WW2 ORIGINALMILITARIA

Time Traveler - Quality Authentic Historical Militaria

LEISURE GALLERIES - Robert Taylor Aviation Art, Autographs & Memorabilia

About USM Books

are all of these reputable dealers ? or does anyone know of any of these to stay clear of ?
    im preparing to buy a large ammount of stuff from each of these sites and im just trying to get
    and idea of who is credible and who isnt ...

anyone have any other recomendations for dealers ?

thanks guys
    clet

Hi Clet, i've heard of or and dealt with most of these dealers in the past. The following I know are OK.

Relic Hunter.
    Time Traveler.
    Leisures Galleries. This gent I have bought Aviation prints from - in the past and he usually gives you something for free. I still have a few of his Robert Taylor aviation postcards. The other dealers I have heard nothing negative of except for prices being high on some of their wares-which is partly why I never buy from them.

Advice is to look around a bit longer and you willoften find what your interested in for much cheaper and in better condition.

quattronewf
    ?

thanks history-buff i will take your advise and look around a little more as some of these items im looking to buy especially the personal items are quite steep on some sites and others the price isnt so bad ..

cheers guys !!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast