Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Current equipment and real time war vids

Article about: I have been looking at this guys you tube channel for some time and it gives you a real look into current war fighting with some unique equimpent. I like in this video the " pin flares&

Default Current equipment and real time war vids

I have been looking at this guys you tube channel for some time and it gives you a real look into current war fighting with some unique equimpent.
    I like in this video the " pin flares" Never seen any thing like these before...

U.S. Soldier Sprints Through Taliban Fire - YouTube

Good to see whats being used now and what will become collectable in the future

This video got me thinking how it would of been in WW2. You can hear the bullets zipping past ya head. That would be pretty damm scary
    Mortar Crew Picks A Fight With 70+ Taliban - YouTube

?

Biggest adrenaline rush in the world having things go "crack thump" over your head

It's Fantastic!!!! At the time

Had a close call when shooting roo's years back. The bullet wizzed past my head like the sounds in the last vid. I even felt the air move by my left ear. I looked at the shooter and he was pointed strait at me looking through the scope at a roo behind me. The gun was a SKS 7.62 . I still have no idea how close the bullet went to my head but im thinking very close. My mate just about got a punch in the head for that effort

Quote by tailor marc View Post
    Had a close call when shooting roo's years back. The bullet wizzed past my head like the sounds in the last vid. I even felt the air move by my left ear. I looked at the shooter and he was pointed strait at me looking through the scope at a roo behind me. The gun was a SKS 7.62 . I still have no idea how close the bullet went to my head but im thinking very close. My mate just about got a punch in the head for that effort
    He would have got one from me for sure, stupid bugger.
    I once had a few .22 rounds fall around me whilst duck shooting 20 odd years ago.Some silly bugger in the water hole a click away thought his semi auto was a AAA piece and let fly. As per usual no one owned up ,just got that dumb blank look from them. You know the one.
    Must say I love the sound of lead flying over one's head in the rifle butts on the range.There's something about it that makes the hair on the back of one's neck stand up.