Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

D Day anniversary bottle unopened To sell

Article about: I have a D Day 50th anniversary bottle with alcoholic grape juice which is unopened. These kind of unopened bottles D Day anniversary bottles are as it seems very rare. And what i find is pr

?

Default D Day anniversary bottle unopened To sell

I have a D Day 50th anniversary bottle with quality alcoholic grape juice which is unopened.

These kind of unopened bottles D Day anniversary bottles are as it seems very rare. And what i find is prices beyond $1000. But there is that less to find about it that a can not confirm this.
    I know about mine that it is a small edition.
    And i know what i have, so i would not sell it for some peanuts otherwise i will keep it myself.. Should be at least a couple of hundreds if i look at prices of other anniversary collectables.

Thinking about selling it, but i am not sure what to ask for it or accept as good bid.
    What do you think it would do in collectors world? What would you ask for it and sell it for?

Sorry Colin, we do not value items here. You will need to assess this yourself.

?

If so, then sorry i did not know that.

May i then ask if anyone knows other options to get answers?

?

Isn't alcoholic grape juice called wine?

I would check auction sites, maybe a forum for wine collectors.

Difficult to judge price on unusual items such as this. $1000 seems very high to me. All you can really go on is what others have sold for (not what advertised for).
    Nick

?

Quote by HoundsTooth View Post
    Difficult to judge price on unusual items such as this. $1000 seems very high to me. All you can really go on is what others have sold for (not what advertised for).
    Nick
    That is the problem for me. There are very few references to compare. For instance none to be found sold on ebay.
    I found for instance one conversation who got a bid for 1200 but the sale stoped. Others reacted to him that 1000 to 2000 would be normal.

Quote by Brig View Post
    Isn't alcoholic grape juice called wine?

I would check auction sites, maybe a forum for wine collectors.
    Not always Brig. There are other versions like with bubbles and so. More rare then wine.

Perhaps i should search for wine collectors. Good tip.
    But i have some more marketing ideas for presentation.

?

Eventually i have put a video on YT so it can be found by interested collectors #dday50champagne. Now i will wait what will come.

Thank you all for your reactions and answers.

?

Ok. The worth question is past.

Looking for information about this bottle becomes more and more intriging to me. Or even slightly frustrating as i can't find anything about it. No reference, no info, not even an image of a simular one. Yes, mine now as first and only.
    It seems to be more rare then i myself knew or expected. I'm more and more surprized.

For that my question to you experienced collectors. Please help!

50th anniversary d-day, 1994 champagne. Bottle in collors french flag. Etiquette with drawing landings and allied flags. Bought it myself on vacation in normandy back in 1994 as special limited edition, and the small amount was sold out in a day or two. I especialy bought this one and not one of the big amounts of well known bordeaux wines available in the shops at the time.
    Anyone can tell me something more about this bottle? Ever seen? Link? Image? Please help!

MAP
    ?

I'm really thirsty to see a photo
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I already told how to find it on youtube. Search there for #dday50champagne.
    There you can see it in all details after about 1:20.

Quote by Colin View Post
    Eventually i have put a video on YT so it can be found by interested collectors #dday50champagne.
    If you really still need it i can put up an image later. Computer is turned off already.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast