Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

D- Day Veteran's Great Escape

Article about: Don't know if anyone else has seen this but it has just popped up on my Yahoo. Great stuff. https://uk.news.yahoo.com/d-day-vete...3.html#3FWZxxm

Default D- Day Veteran's Great Escape

Don't know if anyone else has seen this but it has just popped up on my Yahoo. Great stuff.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/d-day-vete...3.html#3FWZxxm

bloody good for him.

?

Great story.

il second that one harry

?

What bloody right does a care home have to ban him from travelling to pay his respects, they should have made arrangements for him to go and with a carer, this type of buerocratic disrepect and nonsense riles the hell out of me, and good for him for basically telling them to go to hell

Quote by davejb View Post
    What bloody right does a care home have to ban him from travelling to pay his respects, they should have made arrangements for him to go and with a carer, this type of buerocratic disrepect and nonsense riles the hell out of me, and good for him for basically telling them to go to hell
    The decision was likely made by some youngster who has no understanding of the historical significance of June 6th and the freedoms we have today due to the thousands of young men who sacrificed themselves for a future free of facism.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.