Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Daily Mail - The finest example of journalism in the world?

Article about: We have had quite a few 'jems' from the Daily Mail recently, so I thought I would post another. For any of those who haven't been blessed to read the the Daily Mail or Mail Online it is, wit

Default Daily Mail - The finest example of journalism in the world?

We have had quite a few 'jems' from the Daily Mail recently, so I thought I would post another. For any of those who haven't been blessed to read the the Daily Mail or Mail Online it is, without a shadow of a doubt, the greatest example of journalism in the world. The journalists who work for this corporation are finest examples of human beings on the planet, their intellectual levels have no bounds, they are not limited by foresight or hindsight, they can see the wrong in everybody whilst standing so high on their moral highground that even the Hubble telescope can't see them. Whilst attacking the youth of today and the 'poor' schooling of our children they ensure that their articles are fully proof read and there are no spelling or grammatical errors (especially in their headlines and picture captions!). They are quick to pounce on our public services for even the smallest of errors (or even for correctly following proceedures or the law laid down by the Government) whilst ensuring that their articles are very carefully researched to get all the correct and true facts.
    You may ask why I read the Daily Mail - the simple answer is that Mail Online has more naked women on it than 'the gutter press' newspaper The Sun!

Please post your examples of this glimmering beacon of journalism (I suspect that this thread will have the most posts of all in about two weeks judging by the number poorly written WW2 articles in the Mail everyday, reference to 'Nazi's' every other day and 'articles' that have no place under the banner of 'news'!)

Fury as Nazi memorabilia is sold off at auction house on the most solemn day in the Jewish calendar | Mail Online

P.S. In relation to the above article, it was all the Police's fault

Default Re: Daily Mail - The finest example of journalism in the world?

I see they chose a very objective and unbiased picture of the auctioneer for their report.......

ffs.jpg

The Daily Mail..... "Britain! Are lesbian single mother asylum seekers disgracing the memory of Princess Diana?"

Daily Mail-o-matic | qwghlm.co.uk

?

No wonder these newspapers looses readers. I considered dripping some paintstripper into my eyes after reading this article

The mail has for a long time been full of sensationalist garbage that pretends to be journalism and this most recent item by them does not surprise me in the least. I would add that reading it in any format just allows its continued existence and it might be best if all of us just ignored its poorly researched outpourings as they do not reflect the view of the majority of the British population IMHO, though sadly they are gobbled up by far too many overly vocal myopic morons with the intellect of an ant.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Bond View Post
    The mail has for a long time been full of sensationalist garbage that pretends to be journalism and this most recent item by them does not surprise me in the least. I would add that reading it in any format just allows its continued existence and it might be best if all of us just ignored its poorly researched outpourings as they do not reflect the view of the majority of the British population IMHO, though sadly they are gobbled up by far too many overly vocal myopic morons with the intellect of an ant.
    Indeed! I honestly don't think that it will be that long until it falls (if it hasn't done already to a certain degree) into the realms of The Sunday Sport - Sunday Sport - World War 2 bomber found on moon | Flickr - Photo Sharing!