Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Das Boot the film!!!!.

Article about: I did think one of the actors had a rather squeeky voice....lol I have arleady bought my copy from Amazon..A directors special edtion so hopefully German & English..But I will be watchin

?

Default Re: Das Boot the film!!!!.

I did think one of the actors had a rather squeeky voice....lol I have arleady bought my copy from Amazon..A directors special edtion so hopefully German & English..But I will be watching it again don't worry about that...I think it is such a good flim because Hollywood didn't get their hands on it...& ruin it lol...No offence any Hollywood buffs...I'm 42 & there isn't many films I get excited over but this film was spot on.. Cheers Terry

?

I only just watched A Bridge Too Far for the first time on the weekend, so don't feel so bad

And yes. Watch the full directors cut in at least 720p quality if you can. Required viewing Das Boot is.

All i can say is Awesome film!....oh and yep don't watch the dubbed version.

The director kept the crew inside for the majority of the filming to get that drawn sallow look.

Great film.. I am a little closterfobic so I sat on the edge of my recliner for most of the film. It really made you feel you were there!

?

I agree with you gents it is an excellent film..I felt I was in there too..You willed them on against the British...."& I'm British" lol makes you stop to think....I'm looking forward to the DVD turning up..The Missus is going to love it!!! sat there watching 3 hours of a "another" war film..I feel this the sort of film you need to watch a couple of Ales... roll on Christmas leave..Cheers Terry..

Sounds interesting, is it on Blu-Ray ???

Tango, Giz a job !!

?

Hello Martin it was a you tube special..But I'm looking forward to seeing when I get home, Lights out,beer in hand,everybody quite & action..Dad's going to watch a classic...lol Cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Hello Martin it was a you tube special..But I'm looking forward to seeing when I get home, Lights out,beer in hand,everybody quite & action..Dad's going to watch a classic...lol Cheers Terry.
    Sounds good to me !!! I am on Play.com as we speak, but there other suppliers of dvd's also ........

?

Martin, Amazon is pretty good for books & DVDs...good hunting.. Cheers Terry.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast