Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

DDR sub forum

Article about: Fellow collectors and protectors of history... I thought I would ask this question inthe discussion section.. I have been gathering a lot of bundeswher items over the last month, however I a

?

Default DDR sub forum

Fellow collectors and protectors of history...

I thought I would ask this question inthe discussion section.. I have been gathering a lot of bundeswher items over the last month, however I also have come across a lot of DDR items that have either been thrown in for free or picked up as they are unusual and quite interesting....

But I have no where to ask questions or display these items....would it be posdible to add DDR subforum, or low thrm to be shown on the bundeswher forum??

These items of a now vanished " modern" army are interesting to study, not only are they of poor quality compared to the West German kit, thy also speak of the cold war era, and look spookily similar to TR items....and also the "communisation" of a German army....plus a lot of them are just plain strange and kitschy...

Discussion is encouraged!!

Regards all,

Tony

Default Re: DDR sub forum

Hi Tony, I do have one planned for the future.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks Ade....I just seemed to have picked up a few bits and bobs from this period, it's very cheap, but the quality is nothing like the West German gear....probaly the reason it's not so popular!!

I have a couple of things I could contribute there too, looking forward to it.

Hi Guys, the new Nationale Volksarmee forum is now up!

Nationale Volksarmee at War relics forum

Please post your items!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!