MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Decreased activity

Article about: As you may or may not have noticed, I haven't been so active lately, this is because I have started a new school (Folk high school) And I barely have the time to go on the computer etc anymo

Default Decreased activity

As you may or may not have noticed, I haven't been so active lately, this is because I have started a new school (Folk high school) And I barely have the time to go on the computer etc anymore, just enough to check my email and reply to messages etc. I'm having a lot of fun here and I'm in a class which focuses on Europe(History, culture etc) and at the moment we are figuring out where in Europe we are going(11 days trip), we are also going to Austria and North-Italy right after Easter(Entire school). I'll try to get on when I can, so keep a swastika burning in the window
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Default Re: Decreased activity

Hi Vegar, keep up the good work with your studies and have a good trip.

Remember the better grades you get = better job = more money = more militaria!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Vegar, keep up the good work with your studies and have a good trip.

Remember the better grades you get = better job = more money = more militaria!

Cheers, Ade.
    What Ade said, nose to the grindstone and get a good job and post all your future wonderful acquisitions!
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Your trip sounds great. Have fun! I don't remember anything that good from my high school.

Luke

I think I'm going to have to explain a bit, as I don't think it is that common abroad : The school I am at is a special type which anyone can attend if they want(After high school), there are no grades, exams or homework etc. We are there to learn, have fun and do tons of stuff. We live at the school and have a regular schedule we follow for each day, and for the rest of the time, we mostly hang out with each other and have fun.

It's really weird not being able to collect militaria for almost an entire year, but I guess I'll just have to get used to it
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Withdrawal is a hard pill to swallow when it comes to not collecting history. The Forum will be here,,and when you do get chance pop on once in awhile share a photo of your travels. have good trip when you do,, and your studies come first. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill