MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Designing a character

Article about: I've been designing a character for a short story and maybe even a small film (If I can get my friends in on it) I was wondering if German kit (clothing, webbing and firearms) would have bee

Default Designing a character

I've been designing a character for a short story and maybe even a small film (If I can get my friends in on it) I was wondering if German kit (clothing, webbing and firearms) would have been used by people like Mercs during the fifties, seeing as it was available back then. Any help would be appreciated.

German small arms have been used/found on battlefields worldwide since the end of WWII up to the present...From Africa to South America, from Asia to the Middle East, you name it...Mausers, MG42s, StG44...
    cheers, Glenn

It would seem likely that all sorts of Wehrmacht kit would find it's way into the quartermaster's of a merc unit in the 50's. Plentiful, cheap, quality.

I would like to use a Belgian para smock, (repro) WH tropical pants, and maybe some US kit. Are the WPG Khaki drill shirts any good?