Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold - Reproduction

Article about: Hey !! I need your help with these DKiG. I was searching for a long time, to find a good reproduction of a DKiG. Now I found these two.... Could you help me, find out, which one looks better

CptDepp
    ?

Default Deutsches Kreuz in Gold - Reproduction

Hey !!

I need your help with these DKiG.
    I was searching for a long time, to find a good reproduction of a DKiG.
    Now I found these two....

Could you help me, find out, which one looks better please?!

Greetings from Germany

2020_0.jpg2020_1.jpg2020_2.jpg2020_3.jpgUnknown.jpegUnknown-1.jpegUnknown-2.jpegUnknown-3.jpeg

Both items are fake so go with whichever one you like.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

CptDepp
    ?

I know they are fake!
    But could you or someone else tell me, if one looks better then the other one ?!
    Last edited by BOB COLEMAN; 03-12-2017 at 04:47 PM.

Quote by CptDepp View Post
    I know they are fake!
    But could you or someone else tell me, if one looks better then the other one ?!
    Or are both shit ?
    You need to see uncensored photo's of both the crosses obverse sides, then make your decision on which you prefer based on condition/damage/wear. That's it, nothing else really matters when you're dealing with fakes, merely appearances.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Why are you so concerned about which fake "looks better" than the other fake? Are you trying to deceive someone and pass it off as an original? Why would you want a cheap reproduction in your collection? You will never be happy with it! Save up for a genuine one or move on to something less expensive for your collection.
    I can only quote a famous old saying that applies to this situation.
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten". Words to live by. Good luck with your decision, Bob

Quote by CptDepp View Post
    I know they are fake!
    I have edited your post for profanity. We do not use that type of language on this forum. We also are not interested in comparison of fake against fake. Get with our program and read the rules of conduct that you evidently did not when you signed up.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

CBH
    ?

Please try and conduct yourself with a little more decorum here , we try to keep this place a friendly bastion in an ever increasingly vulgar internet .

Take a very close look at the a the German Cross in the first 2 photos Gents..as this is a photoshop twist image effect. Take notice to the imperfections outside the swastika in the white field...they are identical.

These Medals were not found but were enhanced. You can see its the same medal..but the swastika is a different shape.

I think Capt Depp may be twisting our thoughts...and wasting our time. May be grounds for him to be twisted also.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

CBH
    ?

Maybe an apology is in order , or the Door .

The opening of "a good reproduction"... Is there such a thing? Personally, I regard all repros as garbage (unless you are one of those that do re-enactments etc, but then, why not join the real army???)

Buy cheap you buy twice.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast