Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Discussions

Article about: by Scout Affirmative. Thanks And yes, as you mention, there have been a bit of ire in the past. I still thought 'Discussions' in its previous (relatively) relaxed incarnation a nice place wi

You guys actually pay attention to that stuff ??
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    You guys actually pay attention to that stuff ??
    Hahahahaaa not really mate!...

Quote by Scout View Post
    Without going to details, could someone tell me which thread caused the 'belly up?'
    Im not asking for names of forum member, but for the thread.
    I ask because I posted in the Deer Season thread, noticed that it got deleted and hope that wasnt the 'bone of contrition.....'
    Hey man, I already answered this when you asked me by Pm and yes it was all your fault.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Agreed, just wish some of the threads were still there, "I hate when that happens" " "Ashes slouch hat" thread etc...
    Who wants to talk about the ashes when our arses are getting kicked, it was OK when we were kicking aussie butt, but now, no way mate.
    Regards,

Jerry

Quote by big ned View Post
    Anyone noticed that if you got a 'Like' on one of the threads that have been "weeded out" then you've lost it on your rep home page? Not that it's particularly a big deal, but I was a bit cheesed that overnight I have had over 200+ put up against the wall and shot.

I'm gonna call it "Night of the lost Likes", as it's a massa-cree....
    I'll scroll back through the forum and like all your posts Ned, just to keep you happy.

how many are you missing? 200+, that should only take me a few hours mate, no problem.
    Regards,

Jerry

As I said Jerry, it's no big deal. Do you remember "Grey is the new Black"? Well, it's a bit like that, 'Likes' and little green 'Reputation Points' don't mean alot to us do they? So thanks for the kind offer but it's not necessary old boy.

Or should I say "Oh splendid one to behold".....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

As I said Jerry, it's no big deal. Do you remember "Grey is the new Black"? Well, it's a bit like that, 'Likes' and little green 'Reputation Points' don't mean alot to us do they? So thanks for the kind offer but it's not necessary old boy.

Or should I say "Oh splendid one to behold".....
    I just noticed that i'm "just really nice", it brought a little tear to my eye!....

Indeed and just remember to address me as "oh splendid one to behold" when you address me, Ned dear chap.

Yeh, I know, naughty egotistical b#st#rd that I am, must go grey again.
    Regards,

Jerry

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    Indeed and just remember to address me as "oh splendid one to behold" when you address me, Ned dear chap.

Yeh, I know, naughty egotistical b#st#rd that I am, must go grey again.
    You're all right Jerry!!

"Sing if you're glad to be grey, sing if you're happy that way, hey...."
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Look at the hands on the one with red hair! I reckon you'd get a nasty shock if you saw the size of the XXX on that....
    -----> [snigger], I saw this before it was amended...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast