MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Do any of you like to wear parts of your collection?

Article about: im with dean on this one ,i wear my bw jacket when the weather dictates ,and i always try on new headgear when it arrives before i put them on the shelf apart from the rusting relics though0

Default Re: Do any of you like to wear parts of your collection?

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    ...and here comes Snyder on the frontline again! How about these undies i got from Charlie? It had a COA so you guys got totally fooled! btw this is an unnisued piece of Eva's thong series and still has an RZM tag on it!

My gf wears it, i paint a moustache on my upper lip and the party begins!
    If you really want to role play hitler, make her undress, examine here vagina while she stands above you, and make her pee on your face when you are climaxing. I heard he was really into that, and no, that's no weird at all: is it? :/

True story by the way, although Eva never said he did, it was his cousin I believe. Even worse IMO.

It seems that like most people here I am also a big fan of my flecktarn parka. I also like British DPM, desert for good weather, woodland for everything else lol. I also wear a Swiss army trenchcoat when it gets really cold

Again, I don't wear anything if it is hard to find or valuable.

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    If you really want to role play hitler, make her undress, examine here vagina while she stands above you, and make her pee on your face when you are climaxing. I heard he was really into that, and no, that's no weird at all: is it? :/

True story by the way, although Eva never said he did, it was his cousin I believe. Even worse IMO.
    Kill me... Kill me now!!!

I have never tried to wear anything from my collection. Having never served in the military, I am unworthy to wear something these Giants among men have worn.

?

I've never worn ww2 era stuff but i always thought the Eisenhower jackets looked pretty nifty.

Just as a general question, is there a thread or section to show off new finds or pickups? Or get items that you bought ID'd? I just started, so I have no clue what some of the things i bought are worth, or even what they are.

So is there like a centralized "finds" thread, or do i have to post in respective subfourms one by one, like a US navy jacket in the allies section?

EDIT: I guess what i'm asking is how i should go about getting things I bought ID'd or valued.

?

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    ...and here comes Snyder on the frontline again! How about these undies i got from Charlie? It had a COA so you guys got totally fooled! btw this is an unnisued piece of Eva's thong series and still has an RZM tag on it!

My gf wears it, i paint a moustache on my upper lip and the party begins!
    Free mustache rides!!

?

Quote by Auxybox View Post
    Just as a general question, is there a thread or section to show off new finds or pickups? Or get items that you bought ID'd? I just started, so I have no clue what some of the things i bought are worth, or even what they are.

So is there like a centralized "finds" thread, or do i have to post in respective subfourms one by one, like a US navy jacket in the allies section?
    EDIT: I guess what i'm asking is how i should go about getting things I bought ID'd or valued.

You bet.

Place for example a German WWII visor in the approtiate subforum (which in this case would be 'German Militaria 1933-45, Cloth Headgear), as you yourself have already guessed.
    Pics from all angles, taken in natural light or good artificial light is a must and you simply can (almost) not have enough close-ups of details, seams, sweat band (in the case of headgear), insignia etc.
    Some history and general info of the background of your request is often much appreciated (we are MIL and history geeks here).

The Experts here (not I) state their competent opinion for free and have been doing so for quite a while, so a bit of respect for them sharing their knowledge and time on their own dime and a simple 'thank you' goes a long way.

Look forward to seeing the relics.

I used to use bayonets as fishing knives because if the quality and how indestructable they are and how cheap for the quality they are. Never a blade before 1980 though.
    Now i forked out for a Buck 119. Love it!

?

Quote by tailor marc View Post
    I used to use bayonets as fishing knives because if the quality and how indestructable they are and how cheap for the quality they are. Never a blade before 1980 though.
    Now i forked out for a Buck 119. Love it!
    Here's my two!
    Update- one is 119n ,new. The other is 119 from the 1970's +
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast