Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Dose any one else think there is a lot of trolling going on ?

Article about: Huh?

?

Default Re: Dose any one else think there is a lot of trolling going on ?

haha :P

?

I replied to a gun ban thread yesterday and it must not have been received well by the member that wrote the thread . I received an email posting telling me that two other members had replied to the thread and when I hit the link it did not bring me anywere so I then searched the forum wear the thread had been posted and it was gone.My email said NEVER MIND IT HAS BEEN BANNED he sounded a little pissed off.I did report the link as broken to the administrator.

?

well the potato must of been cooked = the fat guy must me angry

?

as one the elder gents amongst you fine chaps,i was rather sad and upset when i read the thread he/she made, certainly there is no need to be so rude,sorry,im just old fashioned. george w

?

hehe :

?

Jez that is one HUDGE troll lol

?

When I replied to the thread yesterday in no way was I rude I explained to him that I did not agree with him as a firearms owner and collector.And explained to him that there should be harsher penalties for persons that use firearms in a crime that the authorities need to be harsher on the illegal gun trade.That it is the responsibility of the owners to keep there firearms and ammo under lock and key and that no one should be allowed to purchase or own a firearm with out first going through a firearms safety education course.And that we have stricked gun laws in Canada already and that soon I would not even be able to purchase a sling shot with out a licence.

?

I was reading aboutvthe age laws today and a 18 year old can legacy own a Deac I'n the uk and buy one but can't own or buy a replica weapons ? Bit silly !

?

You have very strict gun laws in the UK and I am glad that they do not extend to the rest of the commonwealth

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast