Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ebay

Article about: I've been using eBay for years, not really had a problem. If something is wrong with an item when you receive it, if you contact the seller it's usually sorted out. I've never had to open a

?

Default Ebay

Hello guys,

I have a few questions about Ebay. I find it a little complicated to understand the ones protection there so i will ask people with experience in buying on Ebay.

What if a seller send you something else than advertized? what do you do then?

Regards, Lars

Default Re: Ebay

Doesn't it match with the pictures or the description he gave?
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

You can open an 'item not as described' case, and also in paypal. In the drop down menu at the side of the item in 'Purchase history', there is an option to 'resolve a problem', it is in there.

Generally they side with the buyer.

+ 1 but you must contact them very fast, after they open a case and ask to the seller.
    The last time, my seller was one international gangster on the net, so it was easy to have my money back. for a Tibetan Banknot....50 €!

?

Thank you guys I have not bought anything there, but are thinking about it. I normally stay away from Ebay and have never bought anything there.

I am looking at these license plates. kennzeichen wehrmacht kettenkrad ks750 BMW r75 bmw r12 license plate nsu gespann | eBay The seller have no "rep points" or earlier adds.

Regards, Lars

Whatever you do Lars,pay with PAYPAL as the EBAY "could'nt care less police" will not refund you otherwise.In fact i would say that they are so unhelpfull when you have problems that they are almost actively encourageing theives for "profit"!

Wow, an expensive set of plates with lots of bids.

Always pay with paypal and be sure they look real before you bid. I had a seller send me the wrong badge recently and when I contacted him he refunded all my money and said keep the badge, so not all are scum on ebay, though I would rather have had the badge I bid on.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

If you are worried about whether the seller actually has the item(s), I suggest requesting more photographs. Ask for an unusual angle or view too. This will help sort out the bad from the good. Don't pay for anything unless you are 100% certain you are buying from somebody who owns the piece(s).

Good luck!

Regards,

Carl

Always ask for more photos and always use paypal!...

This is first time for the seller, unknown. I ask to a friend if it is original. NO RETURN!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast