Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

ebay.de search results?

Article about: So... I've been browsing ebay.de regularly for years now and in the last few days I've suddenly encountered something very strange when searching... I already have a quite a few photos/photo

Default ebay.de search results?

So... I've been browsing ebay.de regularly for years now and in the last few days I've suddenly encountered something very strange when searching... I already have a quite a few photos/photo lots that I'm watching and even though they're still active when looked at via my watch list I cannot see these or any other listing using these very same keywords in a regular search. All I'm getting is 7 active or so listing when searching for ww2 photos from Norway, this despite the fact that there has been several pages/hundreds of listings each and every time I've looked these past few years--- very strange...

Has anyone encountered anything similar recently?

Default Re: ebay.de search results?

Hi,i have not had quite the same problem,but there are definatly issues with ebay as i can do a general search for an item and find it from one of my favorite sellers and yet it may not be in his sellers other items link? Work that one out!! Leon.

Hmmm... that's very strange indeed! I just tried to visit one of the sellers I usually buy from, via a listing of his that I'm watching, and just from this seller alone I can find a whole bunch of listings that SHOULD pop up in my general search but for some reason do not.
    There doesn't seem to be any such similar problem using ebay.com though -- so I can't really imagine how this could be anything other than a specific problem with ebay.de's search feature..

Just wanted to add this; searching with my usual "norwegen foto" phrase in a general search on ebay.de only provides me with 7 listings that are coincidentally the only ones showing on ebay.com using the same phrase. If anyone would care to try out this same search through ebay.de and report back with how many hits they got I'd be very grateful... this is all very annoying

Bumping this thread a bit, trying to wrap my head around this issue but I'm really coming up short here... and it's driving me nuts