Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

ebay german relic M40

Article about: hiya guys if any of you guys are thinking about buying this relic M40 off ebay click here because of the info the seller has provided please read this thread first before doing so to get the

Default Re: ebay german relic M40

& finally the last one makes its appearance WW2 German Steel HELMET Original Semi RELIC on eBay (end time 02-Jul-10 16:49:42 BST)

Ain't this guy the owner of a forum where your a moderator Nick.

How do you feel about this, and have you let him know your feelings on his 'bigging up' your helmet after you made no claims on it's provenance? He has been economical with the facts, but i guess 'probably in France' is sharp practice rather than a down right lie. As i have learned, this is typical of that guys M.O.

Hope your doing o.k, take care.

'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

hiya mate

yeah he is & im no longer part of that forum as i dident like the way he did business & these helmets that have been coming up were more then covered on there for all to see but i guess it was to much hard work for them to check this out before selling but its the person i sold them to who is the one im most disappointed in for not only allowing this to happen but even told them i said i got them from france which i never did !!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123