Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Ebay Targeting?

Article about: Well Sunday I tried listing my M72 on Ebay and I ran into a bit of a dilemma. About after 30 min of listing it, I get a call from Ebay saying that they are going to remove my listing because

Default Re: Ebay Targeting?

Have you guys forgotten already the famous "Power Seller Boycott" a few years ago? They were protesting the high fee prices and policies and organized a sizable Boycott by the Power Sellers which all began on one chosen date and continued "until eBay changed". As I recall, it made a measurable dent into eBay's income, but then when the boycott didn't seem to be working very well, it was simply abandoned and eBay went on business as usual. The big shots laughed when interviewed by the press and derided the boycott as "noise" by trouble seeking sellers and ignored it all completely. As I recall,about the time the boycott was actually starting to make a small but noticeable dent in eBays numbers of listings, eBay just announced a free listing day and the numbers jumped up higher than they had been before....The days of ol' Pierre Omidyar running the Auction Company out of his living room in San Jose are long behind us. They are, at this point, literally too big to be bothered and cannot be annoyed enough by their customers to implement any favorable changes. They, literally, don't Care...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Guys. I hate e-bay also. I would list things on Gun Broker.com. They have a section just for this stuff. And I know a lot of people that have good luck with them.
    I would rather look at gun broker because they seem to not have the issues with collectables as the "political correct" e-bay does.
    Just my opinion.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Quote by guns ltd View Post
    Guys. I hate e-bay also. I would list things on Gun Broker.com. They have a section just for this stuff. And I know a lot of people that have good luck with them.
    I would rather look at gun broker because they seem to not have the issues with collectables as the "political correct" e-bay does.
    Just my opinion.

John
    Is gun broker similar to eBay when it comes to the buying and selling process?

Yes it is to some degree. Check it out.
    I have found no restrictions with them.

John

Quote by KriegMann View Post
    Is gun broker similar to eBay when it comes to the buying and selling process?

Quote by guns ltd View Post
    Yes it is to some degree. Check it out.
    I have found no restrictions with them.

John
    I might be signing up tonight! That eBays the devil! Momma said so.

Quote by helmetone View Post
    I might be signing up tonight! That eBays the devil! Momma said so.
    Momma, Momma, Momma, Momma sa, Momma said that she invented eBay and that Pierre Omidyar is the devil. But in all seriousness I think I'll be signing up soon as well.

-Edit-
    Also if I do end up selling the M72 there, do I have to send it to an FFL dealer even if it is inert?

Not that I would be aware of. Just Be careful as to what state you send it too. Some states have really funny laws. Even if it is inert.
    Just my thoughts,
    John

Okay well I'm pretty sure it can't be sent to Commie Land, sorry I mean California

Couldn't break it down and send it in 2 or 3 packages as Parts?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Couldn't break it down and send it in 2 or 3 packages as Parts?
    I don't think I understand.....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast