MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Email addresses used by Pawel Nowak.

Article about: by meyle77 Nationella insatsstyrkan grep fyra för förberedelse till rån Please use google translate :-) How interesting, I hadn't heard this. Interesting he was arrested for preparing a robb

?

Default Re: Email addresses used by Pawel Nowak.

Quote by meyle77 View Post
    How interesting, I hadn't heard this. Interesting he was arrested for preparing a robbery, no mention of internet fraud.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I think fraud case won't stick since most people he defrauded were below $1000 so unless they do a group lawsuit against him in Poland (or EU) then he will never be prosecuted.
    I also doubt that he was even reported to police anywhere. Online fraud for small amounts is not something police will get involved in - they go after big guys.

?

Quote by meyle77 View Post

Q&D ad hoc translation (not my native tongue).

Four apprehended by national task force for preparing to commit robbery.

The National Task Force working with the Västerbotten Police apprehended four persons yesterday morning after rushing a dwelling in the town of Bjurvattnet in Bjurholm.

Bjurvattnet is app six miles vest for Umeå. According to a well informed source, those apprehended were intending to commit robbery.

Supposedly the four belong to a well organized gang from Southern Sweden. Friday evening the four were transported to the Kronobergs jail/prison

-Considering those involved in the arrest (the criminals. -S), they are persons with a previous record of grave criminal acts involving violence, the source is being quoted as saying to the 'VästerbottenNEWS.'

An ambulance was present, when the the police rushed a house in the town, but no persons got hurt. The dwelling was cordoned off afterwards.

The house in question had been up for sale for a while and had recently been taken over by a new owner.

Since the beginning of September of this year, the house had been owned by the 47 yrs old Jan Conny Söderberg, who hails from Palandergaten 49 in Johanneshov. The person in question has supposedly told townspeople, that aquaintances were comming to stay in the house off and on, but no one has been observed there prior to Tuesday.

- The new owner has previously stated, that he and his offspring would spend Christmas there. On Tuesday he called and stated, that some of his buddies would spend the hollidays there. He called ahead and told this, so no one would suspect a break in, states one of the sellers.

According to information received, one of those arrested is a Polish citizen by the name of Pawel Nowak.
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

So this was my confersation with him before he...ended it!

Scam3.PNG

Scam5.PNG

Scam4.PNG

?

Basically this...

Me- Can you send more pictures with date and time? Maybe a picture of you holding a dagger, with date and time for you?

Pawel- I see that you speak Polish, where do you live? Do you have family in Poland? It would be easier to do business.
    Regards,

Me- My family is from Prussia ... We are ethnic Germans
    Can you send me some pics of the items you own, with you holding it? And with times?

?

The newspaper from which I translated the article above had the PN drivers liscence already the day after the arrest - very strange.
    Further more, the newspaper is slanted towards a certain kind of articles and the manner in which they are written - I dont know if we can trust the info.
    Id like for other sources to verify the arrest as a minimum.

Found another one of Pawel Nowak's email addresses:

Luytjens1939@windowslive.com

Here's a few more addresses I found of his on a Nebraska Hunting Forum, of all places!
    SgtSydney@hotmail.com
    Kaspian1415@hotmail.com
    Apollo1939@yahoo.com
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Here's another:

Luytjens1939@windowslive.com

He's selling a fake SS visor cap on ebuygun.com (Guns for sale).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3