Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

English accents.

Article about: Hello Gentlemen! In order to exercise my ears,can you tell me if this guy is correct on the various English accents. He's quite amazing.The French accent is hilarious!I believed he was a fro

Default English accents.

Hello Gentlemen!
    In order to exercise my ears,can you tell me if this guy is correct on the various English accents.
    He's quite amazing.The French accent is hilarious!I believed he was a frog for a couple of seconds!
    Thank you!

The English Language In 24 Accents - YouTube

Default Re: English accents.

The guy is good The Manchester accent is perfect ! He didnt do a Yorkshire one...eee bah gum lad

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

The kid is not bad but I could do better with some of those

He's using a lot of baaaaad words,isn't he?

?

The Welsh one is awful.

Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

I enjoyed the various English accents,,the New York and American Southern need work,, but going in the right direction! Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

His Aussie accent needs work, sounded a bit more kiwi in parts but for a young bloke to have a go at so many different ones he's pretty good at them. I've heard film stars do crappier accents than him.

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    I've heard film stars do crappier accents than him.
    A Dingoes got my baybee