Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fake nazi silver bars?

Article about: Dont know where to post this but i was searching craiglist and these came up link: WW2 GERMAN NAZI SS SILVER BARS I think these have been posted here but I cant remember, I do not intend on

Default Fake nazi silver bars?

Dont know where to post this but i was searching craiglist and these came up link: WW2 GERMAN NAZI SS SILVER BARS I think these have been posted here but I cant remember, I do not intend on buying these but I'd though I'd ask you guys anyway

Default Re: Fake nazi silver bars?

Yes, they are 100% fake !
    They have been discussed at length on the forum.

It's a very dirty/sneaky way to try and make $10 worth
    of silver into $1000. Some poor folk fall for these bogus bars............

Regards, Steve.

Thats what I thought, is there anyway to report the seller?

WWII collector
    ?

Quote by theotherhomer View Post
    Thats what I thought, is there anyway to report the seller?
    yes

ian
    ?

probably even if you report them NOTHING will be done
    ebay do nothing about fake sellers so why should anyone ells
    you can report fakes on ebay till the cowes come home ,but put up a swas and its gone , make sence of that????

The last bars on the planet, We dont have to talk on the phone
    What a comedy.
    Indeed, this is a complete fraude. I hate fakes.
    Best regards
    Nuno

CMc
    ?

Yes, there was a thread on a similar set of 'Nazi gold' or silver bars a while back, I think amongst other things it was established that the markings stamped into alleged Nazi bullion are usually markings that would only be found on military weaponry.

Plus there's the fact that assuming someone did find unaccounted for Nazi loot, it'd still likely be the property of the modern German state, who would want to symbolically compensate victims of Nazi looting. That being the case, it's unlikely that you'd be allowed to go round buying and selling such things on the open market.

Here is my article I wrote which is hosted on my website. Not here. The original article I wrote is no longer on the forums. I will not go into detail why right now but warrelics is not responsible for the content of the article. I wrote it and it's on my website. If the fake silver seller is browsing this forum, reading this thread and has a problem with it, complain to godaddy.com. Not warrelics.

Fake Nazi bullion On The Market

The person who sells these despite posting them all over the US on craigslist lives in New York. I had phoned the police in his town but they wanted me to contact my local PD first for some reason. His PD has a online fraud division and I will be contacting them shortly.

I have contacted Ebay and Gunbroker where he used to sell a lot and no longer see his auctions up there. I think he has had to resort to craigslist as his primary source of sales. He has multiple email address he uses which enables him to post to many different cities in the US at one time. I feel sorry for the people that don't do their research.

Mike

CMc
    ?

That's a very comprehensive article, well done on the research involved. Also it pretty conclusively answers the questions that are being posed here.

Quote by ian View Post
    probably even if you report them NOTHING will be done
    ebay do nothing about fake sellers so why should anyone ells
    you can report fakes on ebay till the cowes come home ,but put up a swas and its gone , make sence of that????
    I have this theory that e-bay let these fake items stay on and sell to maximise their profits. So I suppose they are condoning such illegal practices - and by definition e-bay must therefore be guilty of illegal acts. I wonder if they would allow a Chinese item with a (good luck) reverse swastika? Strange how they allow the symbol of the biggest killing machine of the 20th century though - good old uncle Joe Stalin's communist Russia.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast