Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

favour to ask

Article about: G'day gents, I have a good mate who's going to the SOS, I was supposed to be going with him but unfortunately a few things have come up and I can't. He is a great lad and very keen on collec

Default favour to ask

G'day gents,
    I have a good mate who's going to the SOS, I was supposed to be going with him but unfortunately a few things have come up and I can't. He is a great lad and very keen on collecting, he already has some nice pieces and is keen on picking up a few bits and pieces from the show, my favour to ask is, would any of you kind blokes mind my mate tagging along with you while you're wandering around the show just to offer a bit of advice or an opinion here and there? If anyone is going and wouldn't mind an Aussie boy with an interest in the hobby and a lot of questions to ask walking around with you please PM me and I'll get you and ny mate in contact. Thanks for any help boys, much appreciated,
    Cheers, Dave.

CBH
    ?

Please keep us informed on how the visit goes for your friend.

A huge thanks to Michael (map) for his help and to David (real steel), you blokes are great! My mate Ryan (Rhino) has just landed in Los Angeles and is really excited about the SOS! Cheers for your help gents, very good of you!

If your friend doesnt have a heart condition now...he will after he spends a few days at the SOS.

Its an overwhelming hurricane effect when you first walk through the doors
    he will be inebriated !!

Cheers Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Well my mate Rhino is having a great time at the SOS! He's met MP44tom and Bob Hritz who were both very helpful to him and very freely gave their advice, Ryan is very grateful to them both. He bought a nice M40 helmet, SS sport shirt roundel and a political armband. I've spoken to him a couple of times on the phone and he's sent me a few pics of his new toys, he's done well. Ryan will be home here in Western Australia in another couple of weeks and I know he is going to join the forum and post some pics of his collection then. He's already making plans for going there again in 2020 and has told me I am going with him whether I want to or not! Not sure what the trouble and strife will say about that but we'll see how we go.