Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Filming of 'Fury'

Article about: Perhaps a tad insensitive but will be great to see Brad Pitt in another war film ! Producers of Brad Pitt's new war movie spark fury filming Nazi scenes on Remembrance Sunday | Mail Online N

Default Filming of 'Fury'

Perhaps a tad insensitive but will be great to see Brad Pitt in another war film !

Producers of Brad Pitt's new war movie spark fury filming Nazi scenes on Remembrance Sunday | Mail Online

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Not the greatest exercise in PR relations but I guess contracts, schedules and logistics overruled respect and sensitivity.

I'm not usually one for "sensitivity" but that's disrespectful. Movies almost always run over their scheduled time frame for shooting so was it absolutely imperative that they continue shooting on Remembrance Day? I doubt it.

Money money money.

I agree, perhaps a tad bit insensitive... but, then again, the ones easily offended by such matters are usually, and quite ironically, people that have nothing better to do --- i.e. most often not the actual ones that could/should have been directly affected (not pointing to anyone in this thread, mind you).

Brad Pitt is no automatic stamp of quality either but, of course... I'm hoping for the best. I just hope this one won't be another pompous and overly patriotic flick, such as is far too often seen with ww2 "blockbusters". One-sided and stereotypical displays of ww2 and its participants is a thing best left in the past imo ---