Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Foreign medals for german soldier

Article about: Hi collectors I would like to start a collection of decorations of other countries that were awarded to german soldiers. I would appreciate any information or link about the subject. I know

Default Foreign medals for german soldier

Hi collectors I would like to start a collection of decorations of other countries that were awarded to german soldiers. I would appreciate any information or link about the subject. I know for that there are amazing medals from bulgaria or japan.

Hugs

Otto

I'm afraid this is really far too broad a question for it to get much response. Many different decorations from quite a number of countries were awarded to German military personnel: Italy, Japan, Spain, Bulgaria, Romania, Croatia, Finland, Slovakia, Hungary...

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    I'm afraid this is really far too broad a question for it to get much response. Many different decorations from quite a number of countries were awarded to German military personnel: Italy, Japan, Spain, Bulgaria, Romania, Croatia, Finland, Slovakia, Hungary...
    Thanks for the answer HPL2008. Im going to start with Spain and Bulgaria.