Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

Forever etched fear in our mind.

Article about: I found this one behind some furniture at a friend's house last year. Looks like a Black Widow but is in fact a False Widow but will still give you a bite if provoked. I have no idea where i

Plemty down here in Australia. Here is a couple pics i took....

IMG_8091 by Marc Russo (Australia), on Flickr

The Australian Huntsman spider by Marc Russo (Australia), on Flickr

Golden Orb Spider by Marc Russo (Australia), on Flickr

Golden Orb Spider by Marc Russo (Australia), on Flickr

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Again when I was living in Brisbane I was putting on a business shirt one morning before work and as I put the second arm into the sleeve and slipped the shirt on I thought...out of the corner of my eye and in a split instant...what appeared to be a pair of long, hairy legs extending out of the breast pocket.
    Luckily for me this was not the case but a drunken left over from the night before
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Yeah ,i,ve seen that video, i reckon some poor soul could end up with a heart attack ,what with all these stupid over the top pranks, and Yes Larry, i reckon even Vincent Price would have shit himself, found another on the stairs tonight, my missus called and said she could,nt go upstairs because of a spider, must have been a brother of the one i despatched, this one ended up in the hoover and is now resident of the wheelie bin, i know the ones here are not poisonous but they can still bite so i would rather bite first

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14