Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Forum member "Fenix82" is now banned

Article about: Hi Guys, this is the first time I have had to ban a member from the forum (other than spammers). In keeping with my policy of transparent and open forum management I want you to know the rea

Default Forum member "Fenix82" is now banned

Hi Guys, this is the first time I have had to ban a member from the forum (other than spammers).

In keeping with my policy of transparent and open forum management I want you to know the reasons why.

Belgian forum member Sid ("Fenix82") sold an SS cap badge via the forum. When it arrived it was not the one advertised and shown in the pics and was repaired and repainted. The buyer contacted him and asked for a refund and then never heard back. I gave him a week to make things good before suspending him. He never replied to me either. So now it is my duty to expell him from the forum.

I will not stand for underhand dealings like this.

Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: Forum member "Fenix82" is now banned

Admirable control Ade. You've done what should be done. Shame you need to take this action. But there's folks out there that need this sort of action to be applied to. Well done for making a stand Ade. Stewy S

?

Having known Ade (and Lez !) for a few years now, I know it takes more than the average for him to step up and make a clear cut but necessary ruling.
    As moderators go though, you will not find a better, fairer person ! it is as simple as that.

This forum has grown rapidly in the last few months, as many others have declined.
    The simple reason behind this is down to the firmness of the moderators, which is to be commended.

This forum has been steered and nurtured towards historians and collectors, and this guidance has maintained a clean and enjoyable site for the members.

It is a thankless job being a moderator, and we should, as members, remember this.

So thanks to ALL the moderators is in order !

.. I will now jump off my soap box !

Cheers

Gary J.

Thumbs up Re: Forum member "Fenix82" is now banned

Hi Polski44

I don't know you personal but I really appreciate your post. You are right in every way. Adrian is indeed a fair and honest person. I know him for a few years 'on-line' now and we had our differences in the past. But I can testify here today that he is indeed the best the collectors community has to offer. Just but fair...

Yours truly

Nick VR

?

full marks ade , everyone knows how difficult your responsibilities towards this forum are to carry out at times , which obviously dampens the enthusiasm somewhat , ( at least for a short while ) and i`m sure i speak for the vast majority of the members when i say we are 100% behind your decisions , the one big blessing being that they are very rare occasions . The downside is that it won`t help recover the unfortunate members hard earned !! Al

Thumbs up Re: Forum member "Fenix82" is now banned

Good job, keep this site clean. Too many knowledgeable people to let it go to the dogs. Much appreciated. John

Well done Ade,

I totally agree with all that has been said above about Ade, his (voluntary) job here on the Forum is a difficult one and is handled with great skill.

Cheers,

Grant

Good one Ade, the forum does not need people like that
    Ben

?

As we've discussed before Ade you have been more than fair with this guy , he's a rip off merchant and had to go for the sake of the forum , good work
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Its good that this place is well run and nothing go's un-noticed.
    Many thanks Ade for keeping this place safe from some of the nasty internet people out there

Danny

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast