Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum T-Shirts ?

Article about: Hmm, why don't we make another thread where the users on this site can send in their designs? It would be a great way to earn money for the forum.

Default Re: Forum T-Shirts ?

Hmm, why don't we make another thread where the users on this site can send in their designs? It would be a great way to earn money for the forum.

Best Regards

Vegard T.
    Looking for militaria from 38. Batterie, Heeres Küsten Artillerie Regiment 977, also from 31, 32 and 36. Batterie.

I am all about that!!!! It could, as it stated earlier, be very helpful for the forum. I would support this idea hands down!!! On a side note how much dose the forum need for the maintenance this year??

Hi Guys, love that design

I am in favour of the idea.

We did have a design competition running for a forum logo, but we have struggled to find something small and concise which is neutral in tone (Not too German Third Reich looking)

The forum costs $2,500 a year to run. Not cheap as you can see. So any help is most welcome.

I will be away Thursday to Monday at a show, so if I don't reply in this thread again soon, don't think I have forgotten about it.

I will look into the costs etc. I do like the idea.

Cheers, Ade.

Furum T-shirts? A great idea to make some money to finance this wonderful site. Really I know that there are some artists over here, let's think about this idea!

Quote by yuengling325 View Post
    Not to toot my own horn, but the more I look at it, the more I could see my self wearing it!
    Its a great design It captures the whole essence of the forum

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

What about T-shirts remembering important battles? I'm thinking about Omaha beach, the battle of the Bulge, Stalingrand. We cold use a famous picture, Frank Capa for example an the date

Sorry I meant to say Robert Capa of course

theres a submit your logo design already running here

these were to be used for badges & possible T-shirts, hats etc.

I have a possible company of who i know of from an inlaw that can transfer the drawing (s) to apparel. I will try and talk to this person directly and see what he needs to get this started including the size of a picture and costs to make.

rgds, Ty

Hi guys,
    Not meaning to pour cold water on a good idea, which I LIKE by the way, just remember that some of us, (me included), are unemployed and tight for cash.
    I am NOT advocating that we "dumb down" any logo/quality etc, and I do appreciate that the more people commit to buying, the cheaper the end product. I know that the initial set-up, designs, print run etc are the most expensive part. That said, if the costs are reasonable, count me in.

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast