Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

France's war in Malia

Article about: Hello Senores! May be some of you know that we're fighting against Aqmi in Malia. We're givin' them hell. In order not to forget our troops,and to bring to the light what's happening there,i

Default France's war in Malia

Hello Senores!

May be some of you know that we're fighting against Aqmi in Malia.
    We're givin' them hell.
    In order not to forget our troops,and to bring to the light what's happening there,i copy you a link to a vid in English,with extra-sharped pictures......
    I really advise the ones of you a bit sensible :this is VERY graphic.Hard to believe such a docu can be found without blurred pics.

Courtesy of Gauthier.
    Mali | VICE United States

Default Re: France's war in Malia

Hello, It is war...We have such pictures in WWII.

Nooooooooo???
    This is it,a war ????????
    So people are dying by violently blowing in many parts and we see that so often at 20 o'clock????
    Sorry to rain on your parade dear Lebus,but no, we don't have ww2 high def color films with human parts and people playing with,and cuted heads filmed in macro.....

CBH
    ?

VICE started off as an free underground magazine in Canada , and now has gone international . It will show anything and always has . It doesn't suffer from the kinda of censorship that main stream US media does . And no hidden agendas . Thanks for sharing .
    Cheers Chris

since i'm a bit behind in world news why is france in mali? i've been trying to figure it out but i have no clue? this is not a political question mind you i actually don't understand what is going on?

Quote by crites1234 View Post
    since i'm a bit behind in world news why is france in mali? i've been trying to figure it out but i have no clue? this is not a political question mind you i actually don't understand what is going on?
    Perhaps this will help....

Northern Mali conflict (2012

What a Godforsaken s***hole it is too.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I thought it was over.
    I guess not.
    I usely try to look at the French news but it has been sometime.
    We do not have this type of video in the US it is a NO NO.
    chris

so let me get this straight the rebels joined up with this Islamist group and pushed out the Malian army then got into a fight with the Islamists? then the French stepped in to help the Malians get rid of the Islamists and the rebels are also trying to get rid of the Islamists? but the rebels are also still against the Malians so they can split Mali into 2 countries Mali and Azawad? Am I getting this right so far?

It is not finished today, because islamists are gone in the mountains. They left the cities.

This is part of a much larger problem across northern and central Africa-large ungoverned areas of countries with weak or inept govts allowing Islamist groups to operate freely like Afganistan in the 1990s/early 2000s-now you have loosely organized terrorist/criminal armies every bloody where there-Algeria, Libya, Mali, Egypt, Nigeria, Kenya etc. France finally got involved when it became obvious that Mali was going to start a domino effect of a large part of the continent becoming the new'stan and much closer to Europe to boot.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast