Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Fraud Alert!

Article about: If you do business with Peter Jenkins, please be informed that his email has been hacked. I received the following email this morning. Good morning! I really hope you get this fast. I could

Default Fraud Alert!

If you do business with Peter Jenkins, please be informed that his email has been hacked. I received the following email this morning.

Good morning!

I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform anyone about my trip, because it was important. I had to be in Ukraine for a business. The business was successful, but my journey has turned sour. I misplaced my wallet on my way back to my hotel after I went for sight seeing. The wallet contained all the valuables I had. Now, my passport is in custody of the hotel management pending when I make payment.

I am sorry if i am inconveniencing you, but i have only very few people to run to now. I called my bank for a wire transfer but it has proven almost Impossible to operate my account from here as they made me understand international transactions take 7 working days to be effective which i can't wait i will be indeed very grateful if i can get a loan of (£2,750GBP) from you. this will enable me sort my hotel bills and get my sorry self back home. I will really appreciate whatever you can afford in assisting me with. I promise to refund it in full as soon as I return. let me know if you can be of any assistance. Please, let me know soonest. Thanks so much.

Regards;

Peter

Note that this is generic and not addressed to anyone person by name. The email address is not his. This is another rip off attempt by some low life in Eastern Europe. If you know anyone who knows Peter or does business with him, please inform them.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thanks for the heads up, Mr. Coleman. I love the errors in grammar. That's always the dead give away.

Be ready for the next one that says Mr. Jenkins is now the Nigerian princes lover and needs money to elope! Damn crooks.

Quote by Panzersaurus View Post
    Be ready for the next one that says Mr. Jenkins is now the Nigerian princes lover and needs money to elope! Damn crooks.
    I think you missed the "s's" off the end of the Nigerian royal family members' title old chap....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Send his message to Putin,i am sure he will help him.Siberia is to good for this cretin!

The same scam as in the 2nd case in this thread.

Warning - eMails from Charles Snyder
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Somehow, I kind of doubt there would be legions of helpful but gullible philanthropists out there ponying up to dish out big bucks to help old Charlie out of a supposed pinch....lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Somehow, I kind of doubt there would be legions of helpful but gullible philanthropists out there ponying up to dish out big bucks to help old Charlie out of a supposed pinch....lol
    The 2nd case is not related to CS, just posted in the same thread. This is a common scam doing the rounds for a few years, targeting the emails of various people and their friends. I assume it is widespread, just the cases I have heard of are all military collector related, but I assume it has happened to many others, just those relating to collectors gets posted on the forums I inhabit.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

this sort of scam has been around for a while here in the UK.

I had an African princess asking for my help to transfer money which had been left to her when her parents were both tragically killed in a car crash. If I paid it into my account I would get a few million dollars. I emailed back and offered to help, but told her I didn't need the money and she should donate it to a charity of my choice in Africa. I explained that I was second cousin to the Queen, and because of my royal connections many doors would open for us both. The scammers fell for it!