Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Free for Any diorama maker

Article about: by davejb Eidelweis , that is extremely genourous of you and thats what helps to make this forum the best around and ifacceptable iwould very much like to have these , i grew up with airfix

Default Free for Any diorama maker

Hey everyone,

Just thought id ask if there is anyone who could use approx 100+ airfix soldiers for any modelling they are doing?

They are sat in a box and don't like seeing anything being wasted if someone could make use of them?

Will cover postage within the UK

Default Re: Free for Any diorama maker

You really are a generous person! This is one of several threads you've done like this, you're a champion!

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    You really are a generous person! This is one of several threads you've done like this, you're a champion!
    Thank you. Its also my partner Spitace41, just that im on the computer more. We just don't like seeing things not being used by people who would appreciate them.

Well, the pair of you are very generous and good hearted, your a good example to many of us much older. Well done to you both.

JMM
    ?

Very generous. Thank you for posting it

?

Eidelweis , that is extremely genourous of you and thats what helps to make this forum the best around and ifacceptable iwould very much like to have these , i grew up with airfix soldiers and am always making small dioramas from any available figures cheers dave , I will message you if they are still available

Very generous helpful offer keep up the good fibes !! helps make the forum happy i have seen some huge debates on WAF lately !!!

?

This what the site should be about too collectors helping each other out somewhat!!..So if anybody has a spare Knights Cross I'm your man!!! lol....So good going V & J...Cheers Terry.

?

I've joined waf, and i just dont like it much. I don't like the format of it and it's kind of sloppy how everything is posted and responded.
    Ryan

?

Hmmmm, we would need pics from several angles of every single toy soldier with a variety of todays newsapapers in order to authenticate the items - I mean, you cant just give relics away without pictures!

Just kidding - nice gesture. Im not into making dioramas (though I admire some of the excellent ones out there), so not for me, but a nice and useful gift for the diorama makers out there, Im sure.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast