Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Free to a good home !!!

Article about: Guys, See this below I really do not want to throw these out but helicopters are not my thing !! Some Contemporary Prints for Sale - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics Anybody l

Default Free to a good home !!!

Guys, See this below

I really do not want to throw these out but helicopters are not my thing !!

Some Contemporary Prints for Sale - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

Anybody like one, they are free, just a few quid in the UK for P and P thats all I ask

Make a donation to Help the Hero's, I did when I got them !!! 16th Air Assault Brigade......... Oorah !!!!

Cheers

Default Re: Free to a good home !!!

Hey, i would love these and would happily make a donation to help for heroes.

Quote by Totenhead View Post
    Guys, See this below

I really do not want to throw these out but helicopters are not my thing !!

Some Contemporary Prints for Sale - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

Anybody like one, they are free, just a few quid in the UK for P and P thats all I ask

Make a donation to Help the Hero's, I did when I got them !!! 16th Air Assault Brigade......... Oorah !!!!

Cheers
    Top man!....

I have a painted typhoon image on canvas that i would put on an online auction as a charity listing so all the money went to help for heroes.

Quote by edelweiss123 View Post
    Hey, i would love these and would happily make a donation to help for heroes.
    Edelweiss, first come first served, are you in the Uk?? all i need is P and P costs, 16th Air Assault Brigade are a great bunch of guys/and girls !

i am yes. I will send you a message now.

Quote by edelweiss123 View Post
    i am yes. I will send you a message now.
    Hi Mate

Do you want all of them???? I have a few???

Let’s say another 2 hours, if no other interest, they are all yours!! Will also include a 16th Air Assault Cloth Patch!

Cheers

Great. Did you see the contemporary military art in blue coat books in chester?

They were scenes painted by a soldier who was injured, i think due to a IED. The scenes they depicted were fascinating yet moving.

Tell you what, I work away mostly, do not have alot of time on my hands, Edelweiss has expressed a great interest in them, he can have the 4 of them !

Cheers ! M

Im a she

Thank you very much. Greatly appreciated.

Vicky

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast