Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Funding the forum!

Article about: Hi Guys, as you all know, the forum is a non profit making organisation, and it is funded through kind donations by you, the forum membership. It costs around \\$2,500 a year to fund the forum

Default Funding the forum!

Hi Guys, as you all know, the forum is a non profit making organisation, and it is funded through kind donations by you, the forum membership.

It costs around $2,500 a year to fund the forum.

To all of you who have donated in the past, thank you very much! It is highly appreciated.

If you have not yet donated, please take some time to consider doing so. The forum provides quality information and advice and I think represents excellent value for money. If everyone made a small donation of $10 a year we would have more than enough funds! So if you have gotten good advice, which may well have saved you hundreds, if not thousands, of $/£/Euros, please consider repaying a tiny bit back to the forum as a "thank you". I know times are hard for many people. But every dollar counts.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/misc.php?do=donate

You can view progress of donations recieved via the green and red bar at the top of the page. At the time of writing we are at 44%. Now we are more than half way through the year, I would like to see this advance beyond the 50% mark.

Thanks again.

Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: Funding the forum!

hey ade, i dont have paypal. is there another way i can donate?

?

hi ade, is there any other option on donations other than pay?, ps. nice to find a militaria forum without the petty bickering that goes on on some . paul

?

Hi OBKrieger and ppsh33. You can donate by sending money through the mail. I did this because I don't have a PayPal account. Just contact the administration and they will give you the mailing address. I have it but cannot find it at the moment. Cass

?

hi , tks for the info..paul..

To all other members other than those above, see my last post, in my thread ''Having problems posting pics'' this will partially sum up why it is important to donate to help fund OUR site.....thanks to all who already have, to those who have not yet donated, HOW MUCH IS A GOOD REFERENCE BOOK !.....this site is a bargain, dont let it slip away.