Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Funny these Fakers

Article about: Oh my i have seen it all now! I was surfing around, like many of us collectors do, and saw this lovely jewel: Fake.jpg My gosh the seller claims this is the real deal. my my.... LOL. You kno

Default Funny these Fakers

Oh my i have seen it all now! I was surfing around, like many of us collectors do, and saw this lovely jewel:

Fake.jpg

My gosh the seller claims this is the real deal. my my.... LOL. You know whats funny? I bet some poor souls have bought this all excited like. If they only knew.

Default Re: Funny these Fakers

Ah! The old and infamous "SS Paratrooper's Folding Knife".....Sadly, thousands of these things have been sold in the last several decades and even today, there are many proudly being exhibited and shown as treasured highlights of collections around the World....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Rofl.

you mean what???? my SS para folding dagger isn't real? i'm sure it is the real deal, you big lier!!! The seller said so and gave me a COA too!

i think Snyder was his name...

Unfortunately, I, myself, have never been able to afford one of these rarities.....maybe Someday....sigh

(Keep laughing, Octavian! You Know you Want one.... )
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

If you are lucky enough Wagriff you may find one at a fair price! Mine was "SS Paratrooper Fallschrimjager Nazi Swastika folding knife dagger ORIGINAL" for 50 bucks...

I can see the seller's ad in my head...

You can see it here along with many other horrid stomach turning and quite laughable...ass backward attempts to push something off as real....it makes you shake your head sometimes https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...er-art-257460/
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Oh shoot, Wagriff, you caught me red handed! This knife has been my most dreamed up "prized" piece i have always wanted! Oh man if i could just land one of these, I could sell the farm and kick back!

Yeah Larry, I have seen that thread and find it so amusing. An ALTER knife! Hee Haw.

?

I got stuck with one of these in the very early 70s. I didn't know my butt from a hole in the ground back then. I gave it to my son and he traded another kid for it for a lizard and a bag of marbles. He got a good deal.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast