Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

German TV personality wears Iron Cros-shaped jewelry - much ado about nothing.

Article about: For the German speaking forum members (condensed translation below): Birgit Schrowanges Halskette: Jetzt schaltet sich das Verteidigungs-Ministerium ein - Leute - Bild.de Birgit Schrowange,

That woman is 55?? Wow....add some black tights and some high heeled riding boots and yee-haw!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    And she is NO bimbo. She is a well-respected TV-personality!
    OK!!

?

Wow, 55 ,mind you its amazing what make up can do, I look 18 instead of 58 when I put mine on, but you have to be careful with poly filler and tile grout, you can't smile or go out in the rain, in fact you have to remain still and in one place, but its useful for photos

No offense, Dave...but if you Have to put on the makeup...at Least skip the black tights...lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Like the German search and recovery symbol..
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

It's kind of funny, this is the kind of things my family would get upset about. As I've stated before I had many family members who were sent (and killed) in concentration camps. Apparently this means anything that can bear some semblance to anything from the Third Reich should mean I should be offended and be angry. I think people get their panties into a twist too easily about certain things. This is one of those times.

Only thing I can take from this is damn Germany has hotter presenters than here in America.

I remember my first night in Berlin in 2009. I turned on the news and was surprised to see a braless woman in a see-through shirt doing the weather. I also kind of miss being able to legally urinate in designated spots in public. Ah, what a life... I miss Germany.

P.S. I'd kill for a döner.

Döner is not German, it comes from Turkey, but Bratwurst and Reibekuchen and other typical German food "things" are!

Döner is not German, it comes from Turkey, but Bratwurst and Reibekuchen and other typical German food "things" are!
    Oh I know, but it's just another wonderful thing one can find in Berlin that really creates the whole experience. haha

Well i suppose you could class it as German, invented by a Turk living in Berlin. BBC News - Doner kebab 'inventor' Kadir Nurman dies in Berlin Damn tasty they are too and much better than the so called Doner kebabs we get in Britain, i make a point of having one every visit to Berlin!..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast