Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

germanreichmilitarytreasures.com ?

Article about: Has anyone dealt with German Reich Military Treasures before? I have my eye on a nice item on there that I'm sure is good but wanted to check if there's anything I should be aware of re. thi

Default germanreichmilitarytreasures.com ?

Has anyone dealt with German Reich Military Treasures before? I have my eye on a nice item on there that I'm sure is good but wanted to check if there's anything I should be aware of re. this seller seeing as the site is completely new to me..

Default Re: germanreichmilitarytreasures.com ?

Beware, I see a ton of "questionable" items. I'd post anything on this forum before purchasing it.

I also have questions about this site, specifically the luft officer's visor. Any opinions on that?LUFTWAFFE OFFICERS VISOR w/BOULLION INSIGNIA, German Reich Military Treasures

Gents please save the photos to your computer than upload them here. The thread will die when the item is sold and the link becomes dead.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Looking through this site, this guy has a Lot of Good Stuff and a Very Generous Sprinkling of Crap.....He Does, however, offer a 30 day money back policy, so if you see something you're interested in, post it here first and Ask and be doubly safe.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks for the opinions and input guys! Like Wagriff above I also got the feeling that the site is a mixed bag of really good items and quite a few possibly more dubious ones... I'm waiting for a few more photos of the item that I'm interested in and will surely post for opinions if I feel it to be necessary, but for now I was simply interested in hearing any experiences you may have had with the seller and also if he's trustworthy etc.

Anyone else want to chime in?

?

What was it you had your eye on?

There is such a mix of fake and good items the best I would advise is to look elsewhere unless you can tell us what you were looking at and we can see if it's one of the good pieces.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

The item was a "NS Kurier..." sign/plaque, it was authentic but it sold shortly after I posted this thread unfortunately... you snooze you lose...

eo12.JPG

No worries...in this hobby it doesn't take long for something else to show up that you can spend your money on, lol...
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    No worries...in this hobby it doesn't take long for something else to show up that you can spend your money on, lol...
    cheers, Glenn
    Hehe, indeed... very true my friend! Can't win them all... if I had I know I'd be just about dead broke by now

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast