Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Going to Berlin for 2 days

Article about: Hey guys, I am going in a few weeks to Nederland for my spring break, but for 2 days we will be in Berlin as my aunt has to work. I have a few things I want to see already, The Reichstag, De

Thank you all so much for your help! I will defiantly check those out! Its a short amount of time but I want to try to get these in, especially hitlers bunker, karlhorst, and the flak tower.
    Thank you guys again!

17 Year Old
    Heer 275th Infanterie Division Reenactor
    Currently restoring a 1939 DKW Rt100 3PS

As has been said Sachsenhausen (oranienburg) i think is a must,its not too far by train and there is also a former SS kaserne there with a small museum Schloss Oranienburg The main museum in Berlin that i cant think of its name atm also has some interesting items,just avoid touching some of the items they dont have behind glass as they have laser security and ALL the alarms go off!! found this out with Hitlers head

Wannsee Conference Center , Grunewald Bahnhof are interesting locations and Berlin Charlottenburg War Cemetery if you want to visit and remember a few of the boys who won the war !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12