Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Good Uniform Reference Book?

Article about: I've been meaning to buy a good German uniform reference book for a while now, and am finally deciding to invest in a few. I was curious If anyone could vouche for the book, "Feldbluse:

Default Good Uniform Reference Book?

I've been meaning to buy a good German uniform reference book for a while now, and am finally deciding to invest in a few. I was curious If anyone could vouche for the book, "Feldbluse: The German Army Field Tunic 1933-1945". (Heres the link to the book on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Feldbluse-Ger.../dp/2352500109).

I was also considering picking up the book titled, "Deutsche Soldaten: Uniforms, Equipment and Personal Items of the German Soldier 1939-1945". (Heres the link to the book on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Deutsche-Sold...BVTMXRQQJ3CGTN).

If anyone has these books and would reccommend, or not recommend them, please let me know, thanks!

MAP
    ?

I have JPhilips book. I like it a lot. He is a Mod here! The book is focused on Enlisted Heer uniforms.

The other book (which I don't think I own...maybe...but don't remember) is a broader reference book covering a lot more than just uniforms.

If you want a good uniform book get JPhilips.
    Last edited by MAP; 12-19-2017 at 03:33 AM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks for the advice, I’ll be sure to pick it up soon!