Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

The great forum fund rasing give away II

Article about: Hi Guys, I would like to re-launch this idea in order to help fund the forum. I have closed the old thread at the top of the forum in order to keep things simple. For those of you that are n

Default The great forum fund rasing give away II

Hi Guys, I would like to re-launch this idea in order to help fund the forum. I have closed the old thread at the top of the forum in order to keep things simple.

For those of you that are not aware of how the system works, here is a short explanation.

Firstly, the forum costs $3,600 a year to run. We rely on donations from you, the forum members to keep things running. Unlike other sites, this is not a profit making business charging membership fees.

Many people would like to donate, but are perhaps hard pressed to find some spare cash to donate? However, many of us have small or duplicate or unwanted items which perhaps lurk unloved in the bottom of drawers. By offering them for sale here in this thread, ideally at a cut price, everyone can win. The proceeds from the sale are then donated to the forum.

Here is how the system works:

Post your item here in this thread along with an asking price. This will be the amount donated to the forum. (Please ask if you require the buyer to pay the postage. This can be worked out privatly between you both.) If you wish to buy the item, post a reply in this thread. It works on a first come, first served basis. The person donating the item will then confirm in this thread that it is yours and is being held for you until I confirm the donation has been made to the forum, via the donate button at the top of the page. The final details, postage, shipping address etc, can then be worked out privatly between you both via PM.

Good luck to all and thank you!

Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: The great forum fund rasing give away II

Right, I'll get the ball rolling .303 Bren Gun Magazine pictured below, £10 donation (including UK Postage and Packing) and its yours I'm only sending to people with in the UK due to it being a firearms related item. Once I get confirmation of the donation I'll ask for your address then get it in the post asap

Thanks

Danny

001.jpg

Default Re: The great forum fund rasing give away II

I have a copy fallschirmjäger badge i would like to donate, do a little donation to the forum and pay 50/50 on the postage if that is ok?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway