Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Grenade blast in the State of Delaware

Article about: Hello Gents.. I am Hopeful that Member Helmetone can comment more on this,, but just saw on the news here that a daughter of a War vet was cleaning out his stuff and a guy wanted the content

Default Re: Grenade blast in the State of Delaware

This kind of act , i'm sure will eventually have severe repurcussions in the future , over here we have periodic amnesties for firearms , knives etc, ive seen so many collectable deacs in weapons get binned its unreal , the same goes for bayonets , swords and every kind of dagger you can think of , its only a matter of time before the authorities start issuing regs that all types of ordnance whether deact or not be handed in just to be safe , I was on desk duty once during an amnesty when two live German WW2 butterfly bombs were handed in , to say these were rare is an understatement , i think thes e now adorn the museum of an UXB unit in London but other grenades were handed in that were inert but were taken away for disposal . If i had been that way inclined , icould have made a fortune from everything that had been brought in .

Default Re: Grenade blast in the State of Delaware

This is the exact reason why i tremble whenever i see diggers trying to deact grenades or any explosives... I rather have 5.000 live bullets in my collection than a single grenade!!! I was offered two Mils for a perfect price but i said 'no thank you' because i know nothing about them and the seller didn't seem to be trustworthy... More like an 'expert of $1' !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12