Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Grenadier Military Antiques. Safe?

Article about: Does anyone have any experience with this site? Is Bruce Herman trustworthy? I am considering making a purchase and don't have a lot of experience. Any help or info would be great, thanks.

Default Grenadier Military Antiques. Safe?

Does anyone have any experience with this site? Is Bruce Herman trustworthy? I am considering making a purchase and don't have a lot of experience. Any help or info would be great, thanks.

Bruce Herman is an extremely respectable and decent seller. He is very trustable and reliable.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Someone I admire and trust. All transactions I've experienced with him have been flawless with quick delivery.

?

He is very trustworthy and has great items... I think his prices are fair and spot on....Gwar

As always, post photos of any items you are interested in hearing second opinions on before laying down the cash if you have any doubt in your mind.

one day I sent a email from this seller, I never had news....

I believe Bruce Herman to be an extremely honest and trustworthy dealer/individual, I can actually only highly recommend him.

Thanks for all the help guys. Here is the item in question if anybody wants to see or comment on it. I plan on buying it this weekend. It would be my first purchase in what I hope is a long new hobby. It looks real enough but god damn if it isn't minty.

Grenadier.jpg

I bought 4 times and never problem! All is ok with this site. The Kreta document is in my collection now...
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Ditto!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast