Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 114 of 144 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1440

Guess the picture quiz!

Article about: The so called "V-3". Cheers, Ade.

?

Default Re: Guess the picture quiz!

Went the day well , excellent film, well made as a uplifting stirring romp, Bramley End was indeed the inspiration for The Eagle has Landed, the Gift Horse was another good film based loosley on the HMS Campbeltown ramming the Dock gates at St Nazaire, there is another who's name escapes me which is about British POWs in an Italian camp who make a mass escape, starring Bernard Lee, Richard Attenborough, Richard Todd, really good film with excellent actors, you will never see these types of well made films again because most of the main actors were either in the war or at least knew what it was all about in reality, the likes of David Niven, Richard Todd, Percy Herbert, Sam Kydd, Denholm Elliot,to name a few all served in some way
    Danger Within was the film i could nt recall,,,, thats been bugging me all night

Totenhead-
    Lets keep this civil. Insults and degrading comments are not tolerated on this Forum
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Bond

Just woke up and saw all this! I had a bad day yesterday, a Day of Days as it were! No excuses, my sincere apologies to everyone. A bad day, and being a good welch man by birth, I went to church yesterday evening..........I recall running down the street naked later but that’s another story!

My Fav British war film would have to be "Ice cold in Alex".A real ripper IMO.Just love 1950,s British war films,The Cruel Sea,Dambusters,Their's is the glory,Bridge over the river Kwai,Reach for the Sky,Cockle Shell Hero's,The Desert Rats,The Purple Rain etc.A golden period for British Films.
    Who's up with the next pic?
    Cheers
    Dave

Quote by Thanatos View Post
    My Fav British war film would have to be "Ice cold in Alex".A real ripper IMO.Just love 1950,s British war films,The Cruel Sea,Dambusters,Their's is the glory,Bridge over the river Kwai,Reach for the Sky,Cockle Shell Hero's,The Desert Rats,The Purple Rain etc.A golden period for British Films.
    Who's up with the next pic?
    Cheers
    Dave
    ...The Colditz Story, The Wooden Horse, Too Late The Hero, In Which We Serve, Odette, The Man That Never Was, The Way To The stars.... the list is endless !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

To true Nick,Great films all.
    Cheers
    Dave

?

Quote by Thanatos View Post
    To true Nick,Great films all.
    Cheers
    Dave
    I think you mean The purple PLAIN lol

Hehehehehe,I think I may have had a certain Prince Album pop into my mind.I'll add Woopies "the colour Purple to the list".
    Silly me.

?

Thats all very well, but i cant get the damn song out of my head now, ive been humming it for hours

I believe it is your turn to pose a question davejb!