Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 99 of 144 FirstFirst ... 49 89 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 109 ... LastLast

Guess the picture quiz!

Article about: The so called "V-3". Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: Guess the picture quiz!

Awww Grimebox, didnt see your post before I threw mine up, musta been in there before i refreshed my screen. Bummer. Good job if it's correct!

Ok, I know Grimebox beat me to the last one and hats off to him if assuming he's correct. But after searching through all 98+ pages to see if something you wanna post is there already it's kinda disappointing. And I don't see me beating anybody to the answer with all the experienced members here on the forum, so hope I don't seem out of line here, just been itching to post this one. Hope it's not too easy but here it is. What is it?kp1.png.jpg

Kugelpanzer

If Grimebox is correct with his one, I'll let him post, if he is not, let's just continue with Ade's one.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

too easy, thanks for letting me post.

A way out there guess.Was it designed to allow troops to cross rivers etc.You would stand on top and walk across water?
    A jesus wheel hehehe.
    Cheers
    Dave

Ok I now know what a Kugelpanzer is

Grimebox was right!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Just got back from work, and just found out what a Kugelpanzer is!!!!!!

Who is this?
    Attached Images Attached Images

French Officer Alpins Bouley after a failed escape attempt from Colditz castle. Apparently a British work party returning to the castle saw him (her) drop their wristwatch whilst walking out the gate and down the road and called out to him. Their cries went unheeded and the 'lady' carried on. This raised the suspicions of the guards who apprehended the cross dressing Frenchman almost instantly.

Personally I thought it was the pipe he was smoking but....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Damn! I thought that was going to be a hard one! There must have been some pretty big balls under that skirt!

Over to you Ned - hopefully it'll be better than mine

Page 99 of 144 FirstFirst ... 49 89 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 109 ... LastLast