Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Is this guy serious ???

Article about: Dad Wears Nazi Uniform For Child Custody Case Did anyone else hear about this moron? He cannot be serious with this act. I don't know what's worse that or what he named his children.

Default Re: Is this guy serious ???

1 out of 10 for the uniform attempt and 1 out of 10000000000 for getting that kid back.
    Morris

Overheard it on the radio thise morning in the car!!
    Incredible!!
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

The funniest thing is hitler would probably have sent a tool like this to a labour camp or the Russian front for being a tosser!

I always wundered why you need a drivers liscence, a permit to fish, a exame for hunting, holding a dog is coming under great restrictions...
    ...but to have or conceive children one doesn't have to prove anything....
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

I've come across some idiots in my time, but this one takes the cake, (or not!)
    FFS, he's a self confessed Nazi, and even has a swastika tatooed on his neck, and has already been said, he cant even get the tunic layout correct. (Talking of which, has anyone noticed the TWO eagles on it, left chest AND right arm!)

The names are bad enough for the poor little b*ggers in the current climate.

Never thought that I would say this about a parent, but, at the most he should get supervised visitation and, as Nova said earlier, he is in some need of some serious counselling. (Personal opinion only)

Regards etc
    Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

I Listened to it yesterday morning on alocal talk show and this guy called in which was his 4th time with the radio show,,some locals here in Pennsylvania may know the Tom Giordano show on which this guy called in. Yes the guy is wacko and kept saying he wants his kids back. He claims not have done anything wrong,,,and is being judged because of the wording on a bday cake. having his kids taken away by this wording and his lifestyle........BUT HOLD ON..these are not my wording but repeating what was said on the talk show.........Now it has become an issue of lkiving free and beint protected by his 1st ammendment right of freedom of speech. he also claims that he has no problems within the area he lives..nobody bothers him...then again if you knew that part of Pennsylvania..most of them are back woods good ole boys and are pretty much the same,,but dont show it like this guy does.
    But IMO it is sad for the children and forgive me for sounding like a liberal but in this case the children will end up being picked on because of the fathers decision to name them like that...............BUT then again it is the liberals who are doing away with history in schools so no one will learn about the evil past of the TR period and probably wont get picked on..it could swing both ways...hard to say. I study history with some teens in my church and most of them never even knew about the TR period except who Hitler was and some holocaust history..nothing else in.between it, Censorship IMO...but this wacko has a court hearing again around the end of June to see if he can get his kids back. he did have visitation yesterday in full uniform as seen in the photos in the link above,,,but surely it was not a long visitation. Sadly the children dont know any better of the corcumstances and were born into this mess with idiot parents.
    he claims that he des not have an anti semitic agenda and wants to be left alone to live his life and not be bothered........Those are his words...and i am repeating them as i heard them yesterday on the talk show. The Gauleiter armband is an over statement in fashion............
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I am not a parent. But i know how i was brought up. If he claims he wants to be a good dad, then he should have given his children the best start to their life and naming them as he did has jeoprodised this. Wearing the uniform he wore has bought a negative amount of attention on TR collectors and some thicko's in the world will brand you all to be the same which is unfortunate. I hate people like this, at a fair i go to, a chap there has a large EDL tattoo on his shin and makes a point of showing in to the world. Needless to say, i am against him greatly and think he looks a right prat. Everyone has a right to beliefs and the right to believe in an ideology, but when you enforce it upon children who WILL suffer as i result, i think he should be shot as he has spoilt 4 childrens lives. As part of my job i work with adults whose lives have been so badly affected by the decisions their parents have made and i feel the same way to them, they need to be shot too. Rant Over!

Quote by daniel1234 View Post
    Dad Wears Nazi Uniform For Child Custody Case

Did anyone else hear about this moron?
    He cannot be serious with this act.
    I don't know what's worse that or what he named his children.
    Unfortunately people like him have a point to prove....that they're a moron.

I think he's a moon Nazi from Iron Sky as he's certainly off the planet that's for sure.
    Poor kids.
    You have to love the tunic.
    Plastic Neo Nazi moron.

All of this is only about him. He evidently has lived a pathetic loser life and is doing all of this to get some attention. He needs a shrink badly and the kids need new names. And I thought Frank Zappa gave his kids strange names!
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast