Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Is this guy serious ???

Article about: Dad Wears Nazi Uniform For Child Custody Case Did anyone else hear about this moron? He cannot be serious with this act. I don't know what's worse that or what he named his children.

Default Re: Is this guy serious ???

I remember when this story first happened back in 2008 since its somewhat local for me, I believe they lived near Easton PA, but anyway this guy is just a toothless white trash dirtbag wannabe neo nazi who is a disgrace to the human race and its people like him that make normal collectors and historians like us look bad. He should go to prison where they have real aryans and white supremisists so they can violate him with a rusty metal pipe and make him cry for his mommy.

Ha! What a weird dude. And rocking a "legit" uniform! Probably put the whole tunic together for a couple bucks. lol

?

I know, I just saw this in the weird news website! The uniform is all wrong! He has an SS sleeve eagle on the breast, and its even on the wrong side! For being such a fanatic, you'd think he'd do some simple research on what hitler actually wore..or what a nazi soldier would wear. I was really thinking about posting a thread like this about that guy. Beat me to it! Thanks,
    Dean
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tit head!....

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Tit head!....
    In Australia we would replace the 'T' with a 'SH' ......:-)
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

This does beggar belief,but the kids could change their names in later life or sooner provided a court agrees, after all when my grandfather changed his name from Bormann,and moved from Argentina,he stated that it was because he kept getting junk mail on the jungle drums,and I certainly don't think there was anything strange in that, after all nobody likes getting junk mail ,do they??

Is everything alright Dave.....?
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

I knew it would get a response from you, yes I'm fine but trying to hide all this Reich gold has been proving a problem over the years!!

I'm so confused. Did you take those weird sleeping pills?

?

Its called sarcastic English humour

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4