Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Happy 50th birthday Big Ned

Article about: All the best old mate. Thanks for all your help & contributions. Stewy

?

Happy Birthday!! Wishing you all the best!

Happy birthday Ned. Your posts are always entertaining and quite often helpful! Have a great day you old sod and welcome to the over 50's club mate!

Happy Birthday Ned!! As far as gifts go, do you need some tennis balls for your walker?

Quote by Stinkpotpete View Post
    Happy Birthday Ned!! As far as gifts go, do you need some tennis balls for your walker?
    Quite uncalled for! I treated myself for Neds birthday. Stewy

Dear Big Ned,

All the best from me too!

alter musketier
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Quite uncalled for! I treated myself for Neds birthday. Stewy
    My apologies, I'll be sure to treat myself then as well. I can hardly wait! Oh, the choices......

Happy Birthday, Ned! Keep up the good work!

Happy Birthday Big Guy !! ......a Big Bed for Big Ned

3a77816eb38358340054304bff30bc5d.jpg
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

This is a surprise....,but a nice one! Thank you all for your thoughtful, amusing, kind and heartfelt felicitations. I'm humbled that you have all taken the time to respond and join in with Stewy's best wishes to me, and indeed as he says ,we go back a long way here on WRF and it's fair to say he is probably my oldest and dearest friend on the forum, which just goes to show how hard and difficult I find it to make friends..... Thanks mate, and everybody else too.

Cheers, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

You're welcome, my friend. Stewy

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast