Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Happy Birthday Eric Zentner!

Article about: Happy Bday eric, thank you for all your help and your present is on its way lol

Default Re: Happy Birthday Eric Zentner!

Pabst Blue Ribbon,, is for old people..................................oooppppps
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Happy Birthday Eric!!!!!
    Have a great one!!
    Ryan

?

Appy birfday Eric from the cockney old git ,have a goodun mate

?

Happy birthday , Eric! I hope you have a good one. I have a drink to you. Also, here are some presents for you!
    Cheers,
    Dean.
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

One more..
    Attached Images Attached Images

I dont know Dean..Im not sure Eric wants to part with the 18yr old I gave him..this one looks a little older than 18
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

well if he does'nt want her pass her onto me ,i'm not fussy

I noticed in Deans photo that the lovely lady is modeling what looks to be a later period double black hanger.,,,IMO is mismatched parts as the fit is very loose and revealing. But yet still very collectible

?

SOD WHAT SHES WEARING !!!! when you get to my age you dont worry about the wrapping , its the present inside , Larry I think youve had one too many sherberts tonight , bloody black hanger , mismatched , good grief someone get that man an alka seltzer ;~()

I can not complain I have a great wife. But it is still ok to look ,I am only human.
    She bought me early a like new SKS sporter a couple weeks ago for my Bday.

Thanks again guys. Great group of people here and glad to be a member.
    Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast