Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Happy birthday Larry C

Article about: Good morning Gents and a gratefull thankyou for the birthday wishes. My day will be spent Barbequing,, drinking beer while I work at it...eating and testing what Im cooking,,,enjoying an aft

Default Re: Happy birthday Larry C

Good morning Gents and a gratefull thankyou for the birthday wishes. My day will be spent Barbequing,, drinking beer while I work at it...eating and testing what Im cooking,,,enjoying an afternoon deilght..like the song,,,"sky rockets in flight!". Thanks for your patience with me in my growth here on the WRF. I try to keep an even keel with myself and I apologize for any unwarranted snaps. This is a great sight and its because of the members here.
    "Of Course" I will treat myself to an "appropriate gift" as I must make sure there are no issues with it and will fit nicely in the Display case I bought about a month ago which is pretty much filled. I will shoot photos and post them after the beer headache wears off. Thanks everyone. Sincere regards Larry

@ Gunny thanks for the bonfire cake,,I will use that instead of the grille this afternoon
    and
    @ Corey,,The birthday card,,puts other "Balloon" type images in my mind mostly seen on the Logo trivia thread. Thanks for that too
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Happy Birthday Larry, hope that you have a great day.

Best wishes,

Carl

p.s. Belated happy returns to F-B too, I hope that you enjoyed your day in fine style.

?

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday mate!! sorry it's late,
    cheers Ronnie

Crickey! You're invited to my next birthday, you bring the cake!

Wow!!! Look at that "cake" Thanks Ronnie
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Happy birthday Larry!

Happy Birthday Larry.

Regards
    Vedran

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Crickey! You're invited to my next birthday, you bring the cake!
    Ok shall i bring the lad from Thailand aswell

LOL Funny. I have already had quite a few icey colds and have started to eat the cake Ronnie got me...but this cake is not from Thailand!!!
    The one Ronnie will bring you will have the extra "candle" on it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast