Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Has anyone any experience of dealing with this german militaria sales house?

Article about: Hi Chaps, Would any of you have had dealings with this firm? Or what do you generally think of their wares? I would appreciate all comments and/or concerns. Home - Beck Militaria Regards to

Default Has anyone any experience of dealing with this german militaria sales house?

Hi Chaps,

Would any of you have had dealings with this firm? Or what do you generally think of their wares? I would appreciate all comments and/or concerns.

Home - Beck Militaria

Regards to all, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Default Re: Has anyone any experience of dealing with this german militaria sales house?

Nice site. I hate when you need to log in with password.
    Had a quick look and find them rather expensive, nice stuff never the less!
    But I didn't have any experience with them, sorry.
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Default Re: Has anyone any experience of dealing with this german militaria sales house?

Quote by stuka f View Post
    Nice site. I hate when you need to log in with password.
    Had a quick look and find them rather expensive, nice stuff never the less!
    But I didn't have any experience with them, sorry.
    |<
    Yeah, I thought that too Kris, but at least you can have a good browse around. The SS helmets all look a bit same-o, same-o to me though, but hey, perhaps they're o.k. The censoring of the sigrunes is a bit of a ball acher though when it comes to checking for authenticity!

Regards, Ned.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Hi Ned,
    I'll wait for more knowledgeable members, but I think it looks fine and all original to me. Are you looking at something specific?
    Eddie

Ordered from them once. A fairly painless transaction (other than the $$$). I was pleased with what I recieved.

Have you looked at his personal collection shown on the site?

Rudy
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

Quote by doomtown View Post
    Hi Ned,
    I'll wait for more knowledgeable members, but I think it looks fine and all original to me. Are you looking at something specific?
    Eddie
    Dunno yet Eddie, got to do the maths! There is some cracking stuff on there. Have you seen the badges section, WOW!!! but so's the prices i'm afraid!! Still there's no free lunches in this game.....very often.

And for any of the ring buff's who show up here regularly hoping to get a genuine SS honour ring, check out the one WITH provenance in the 'SS medals' section.....That's what your looking at!!

Regards, Ned.

?

Not happy with some of the helmets, some look like repaints, the SS ones i agree with you i wouldnt want to buy on the photos supplied, the M38s, one has new straps and a high price, the other a relic condition but a much lower price but i would say still too low, the other helmets are pricey on some lower on others yet more or less like for like, their pricing is all over the place, I think there are pieces that are reasonably priced depending what your looking for, also some of the liners are in very good condition almost too good for the condition of the helmets, i think you pays your money and take your chances with this site

I have bought a few items from them with no problems. A good honest dealer IMO

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

I check out the site occasionally but have never bought from them. Mainly because the prices are quite high and similar items can be bought elsewhere for less money. There are also a few dodgy items there so if you're going to spend any money there do your homework or post on the forum for opinions first.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....