Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Has Anyone Purchased from or Know This Online Seller in the UK?

Article about: Hi, all. I was just wondering if anyone has purchased from or dealt with this seller/website in the UK - GERMAN WWII MEDALS BADGES AND INSIGNIA - A lot of the pieces on the site look good, h

Question Has Anyone Purchased from or Know This Online Seller in the UK?

Hi, all. I was just wondering if anyone has purchased from or dealt with this seller/website in the UK - GERMAN WWII MEDALS BADGES AND INSIGNIA - A lot of the pieces on the site look good, however there are some that don't seem to look quite right. Also, none of the photos that I saw were able to be enlarged and none of them had shots of the reverse which concerns me a bit

Any info or help would be great!
    Thanks,
    Adam

Default Re: Has Anyone Purchased from or Know This Online Seller in the UK?

You are right I just look at the site some of thoses medal look so so plus the price are high.better price in the US.

There are many fakes ! Beware ! In my early days of collecting he sold me a couple of repros

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Gentlemen, BEWARE.....this is Paul Waterworth,.......many fakes, not nice to deal with, he will prey upon new and young collectors alike!.... his profile on another forum is damning indeed, a throughly disreputable fellow, to be avoided ! at all costs !.... aechols83, shop elswhere !

Just by looking at some of the medals some are not very easy to find and he has alot of them first clue something is not right .

I've bought off him in the past. He did a fast delivery, item was original and at the time well priced. I have been in contact with him within the last year however and did find him difficult to deal with and unfriendly. He was also difficult to get hold of via email.

Tread VERY carefully here! Not someone I would recommend......

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks for the feedback, all! Yeah, it just didn't feel right to me and it is true that he presents such an array of examples with a lot of scarce pieces. I shall definitely shop elsewhere!

Best,
    Adam