Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hello!

Article about: Hello Everyone, My name is Arthur W. and I'm new to the forum, (Signed up today to be precise). I really like what I've seen so far and I'm having a great time looking through the threads al

Talking Hello!

Hello Everyone,

My name is Arthur W. and I'm new to the forum, (Signed up today to be precise). I really like what I've seen so far and I'm having a great time looking through the threads already! If there is anything I should know please let me know!

A little about me:
    I love metal detecting and enjoy hunting with my Garrett. My family is from the south primarily and we have a proud history of service to our country! I'm a traditional guy, I like BBQ's things like that. Hunting is another past time of mine along with hiking and exploring. Travelings is another thing I enjoy. Anyway I just thought I would introduce myself and tell you all a little about me!

Default Re: Hello!

Hi, welcome to the forum! I think you will enjoy it here. Many members are very knowledgable in a variety of categories. My one bit of advice (and many here will second this) is to post any potential purchases prior to making the purchase. Good, close, detail pics in natural light of any item you wish to buy is the best thing to do. Again, welcome and have a good time here.

Thanks Helmetone, I've had a few questions regarding things int he past but thankfully I've found a place where I can seek honest info on whatever the item is!

?

Welcome, Arthur. I think you will find this place to be quite civil, and the collective knowlage of the members here awe inspiring.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Welcome to the Forum, Arthur! Whether you're totally new to collecting or an old moss back vet, this place is about the best to find out answers to questions and keep thieves from foisting fakes off onto you. Never be afraid to ask questions!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Hello Arthur and welcome to the forum.

Is there a particular area of history/nationality you're interested in?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hello and welcome
    Ben

G'day mate, welcome aboard.

Welcome!

Been here for three days myself and I know you'll love it here already!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast