Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hello!

Article about: Hello gentlemen, My name is Tyrone and although i've been viewing your forums for almost a month i never posted anything so i am here now to let you know that i will be here very regularly.

Default Hello!

Hello gentlemen,

My name is Tyrone and although i've been viewing your forums for almost a month i never posted anything so i am here now to let you know that i will be here very regularly.

I have been collecting for over 20+ years and have found these forums very useful and informative.

I am happy to be here and am looking forward to be involved as much as possible.

sincerely, Tyrone

Default Re: Hello!

Hi Tyrone, thanks for posting an introduction. Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum!

Glad to hear you are finding it interesting and useful.

What are you collecting interests?

Cheers, Ade.

?

Hi Tyrone , greetings , look forward to your input , cheers Al

Ah, collecting theme. Primarily ww2 nazi germany and u.s. Fortunate for me that my loving wife allows me to dedicate a room in my home for my collectibles.

?

hello & welcome looking forward to seeing some pics of ya collection

It was my baby! special modes and body styling but the turbo version was not a favorable engine to work on. I just got tired of working on it

Phil you say divorce? I have been down that path 2 times in life before finally finding my real sweetheart. I lost everything in those days except my boys and a small collection at the time.

Quote by PHILBROWN View Post
    love the 944, i had one and a 924 before it, wanted a 911 but divorced and lost the house car and for a long time my money. great cars, those were the days,,,,, or not
    The closest I ever got to a porche; was with a 356 engine S90...build into a beattle!
    BTW kungfuty, welcome to the forum.

Hello mate
    Great to have you on board
    Dan

?

Welcome ... Nazi Stuff and Porsche ... thats my hobbys also
    Love Nine Eleven ... the best sportcar ever made, born in austria

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast